san pietro in valle wedding | italian abbey wedding | getting married in umbria
San Pietro in Valle wedding
Lauren and Matthew Wedding in San Pietro in Valle Abbey.
The tradition attributes the founding of the Abbey to Faroaldo II Duke of Spoleto in the 8th century.
This is an amazing place to get married, you’ll share your vows in front of this incredible enviroment surrended by pine forest, silence and your best friends.
Your san pietro in valle wedding will be exclusive and lovely as this one.
They choose to have their dinner in the old chiostro and the party to.
The catering did a great job and everything was perfect for Lauren and Matthew.
You may see more wedding venues in Umbria on my website
Getting married in umbria in a great experience you deserve to live and so your guests. Destination weddings are a great experience for you and your guests. There are a lot of destination weddings on my website to inspire you.
- Commenda di San Calogero Wedding, Sicily
- Villa Eva Wedding, Ravello in the Amalfi Coast
- Agnata di De Andrè Wedding in Sardinia
- A lovely and amazing wedding in Sicily
I also wrote a guide on my website to help people to plan their wedding, is just a timing of the day but is very useful for the beginning
Lauren left me a very nice review on my website:
Antonio did such a fabulous job shooting our wedding in Umbria. He was so easy to work with and definitely captured the style and mood we were hoping for. Grazie mille Antonio!
- Location: San Pietro in Valle Abbey / Umbria
- Planning: Salve Umbria Wedding Planning
- Flowers: Giambarioli Piante e Fiori
- Catering: Apollinare
- Hair Style and Make Up: Claudio Piergrossi Lookmaker
- Music: DJ Riccio
- Drinks: Imbibe cocktail bar
san pietro in valle abbey wedding
play this italian music very loud!